The crowns have become one of the symbols that more popularity has gained in the world of tattoos in recent years. In its early days didn’t used to be used as the main element in the design. But currently it is common to find them alone in any part of the body of several people. For the lovers of this symbol we have created this collection of images, don’t miss them.
You will be able to find:
Ideas for Tattoos of Crowns
Tattoos of crowns for women
This element of the royalty becomes perfect to be displayed in the body of any woman. Notes that well look.
Tattoos of Crowns for Men
In men, it also looks very well this type of objects, here are several examples if anyone doubts it.
Tattoos of Crowns for Couples
Couples in love often look for designs that go very well with what you feel. The crowns are ideal in these cases.
Tattoos of Crowns with Names
Alone they are beautiful but they can also be accompanied by other elements, look at these combinations of crowns with names.
Tattoos of Crowns Princesses
Other designs that inspire any girl are the ones that you will see below.
Tattoos of Crowns to Color
Tattoos various colors tend to be very eye-catching, observe the examples below will show.
Tattoos of Crowns Queen
You see these elegant designs, you might find here the inspiration you’re looking for.
Images of tattoos of crowns on the chest
The chest is an excellent place to show our tattoos of crowns in a size larger. Here we show several examples.
What is the significance of the tattoo of the crown?
When researching the meaning of the tattoos of crowns we have been able to determine that they are mainly intended to represent the leadership, authority, and power. From this point we will start to try to explain the different senses that can be used this type of tattoos.
- Strength, power and leadership: Many people use this symbol to reflect your decision to try each day to meet their goals and to lead their personal projects. Since, moreover, the power to face and solve all the difficulties that they can find around them.
- Symbol of victory: there are those who would tattoo a crown they want to reflect that you have been victorious in any important test in their lives.
- In the love and the couple: they are very common tattoos of crowns of the opposite sex accompanied by the name of the partner of the person who wears it as a symbol of the relationship between the two. So they can show the world that another person is the queen or king of hearts. Can also mean a strong bond, as they were united, the queen and the king.
- Wealth: When you take the crown purely as an object, it is always regarded as a jewel of great value. That is why, in the world of tattoos can asociárseles also as a symbol of wealth, prosperity and abundance. And is applicable not only to material but also spiritual.
- Self-control: can also be used to reflect the power that each person has on if and on your actions without letting themselves be influenced by anyone else.
- Religious: speaking of crowns we must not forget the crown of thorns that he had to bring jesus Christ to the cross. This crown is used in the tattoos with a religious significance focused on the sacrifice and the suffering.
I think you have enough elements to decide if you’ve found in the crowns of the design you are looking for to get inked. Depending on the location, the type and the significance you want to give to the tattoo these can be a perfect candidate. See you very soon with more tattoos and meanings for you to continue digging in that world next to us. I hope you, you will not fail.